Sunday, November 30, 2008

Free Me....

I roam this world alone, uncaring, careless, free...
Afraid of nothing nor of anyone whom attacks me...
Traits i've honed early in life, whatever shall be will be...
Hit me, kick me, this pain i've felt many times before...
Can you hold me down, can you feel me fighting even more...
My strength enormous and my heart, like the eagle, does soar...
Search deep within my soul, can you see who i am or what i need...
Am i like you, do you hunger for information, shall i let you feed...
No, i am not like you but i do feel pain and, like you, i do bleed...
Forgive me, i forgot to mention one small detail which you may want to know...
But one fear i've failed to address and it is one i shall never show...
Alone... what an ugly word, my eternal enemy, it will never let me go...

No comments: